Dr. Sarote Phornprapha
Dr. Sarote Phornprapha is the President of Dusit Thani College and the Director of Operation Thailand – Dusit Education
He has PhD in Hospitality Industry and is an expert in subject of Organizational Behavior, Leadership, Business Ethics and business Negotiation. He is recognized widely for his teaching career and his research both in national and international level.
Apart from being the President of Dusit Thani College and the Director of Operation Thailand – Dusit Education
He is now serving as
- A specialist in Tourism and Hospitality Planning, Tourism Authority of Thailand Academy
- Board of Directors of International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE)
- Advisor- Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun and Siriraj Hospital
- A specialist in Education at Civil State Project (Pracharath, E2 Group) Enhancing the standard of professional qualification of vocational school
- Executive Committee, Princess-Pa-Foundation, Thai Red Cross
- Lecturer in Ethical Decision Making and Leadership, Civil Service Executive Development Programme, Office of the Civil Service Commission (OCSC)
With regards to his 20 years’ experience in curriculum design for both public and private sector, Dr. Sarote emphasizes on the philosophy of Dusit Educations curriculum to achieve both short term and long term benefit. By encouraging the students and participants to engage in in-depth discussion of ideas and creativities, everyone will be beneficial in their professional working life and therefore, being able to achieve their fullest potential.